Wednesday 7 August 2013

THE SACK SLIDE

Last weekend me luca, my next door neighbour and my brother. So we zoomed down to the sack side. When we arrived there I went as fast as I can up the steps. when I got to the top which you can see the beach  you can choice which lane you can go on. you have a choice to 1-6 my first choice is lane 6 which is very fast. Weeeeeeee I shout down the side. I went on the like about 10-15.lane 4 is so scary because you bump up and down and back up. So it was fun even if you get hurt its still fun after we went to McDonalds and had a ice cream that feed better that ever so THE END  

1 comment:

  1. Correct the first sentence.
    Put in your capital letters.
    Use past tense words, eg. could, shouted
    Check spelling.
    Change sentences that start with SO (remove so).

    ReplyDelete